What It's Like Being In Love

What It's Like Being In Love

In Modern Times

11
What It's Like Being In Love
Stock Images

In today's day and age, love is just a word. It no longer has any meaning, at least not like it used to. It's sad because love isn't just a word. It's a feeling. A wonderful one too. To be in love is truly a different experience. It's intense feelings toward a person that almost seems like admiration. Craving that other person's existence. It's wanting to be with someone for the rest of your life. Introducing them to your family and being proud, not scared. Wanting nothing but a future and family with that one person. It's coming home from work and having a glass of wine and just talking about your day. It's taking pictures together being so in love. It's being so in love. Smiling every time you hear their name. Or smiling when you see them glowing. Doing everything with them everyday. The happy glow radiating off of your aura when you're in love. Every kiss leaves butterflies in your stomach. Every touch burns your skin, then missing it the split second it's over. Every hug is just a blanket of warmth. Holding their hand is a leash of trust. It's the utter amount of sadness you feel when they're gone. Love isn't just a word. It's a feeling. A feeling you'll never be able to define until it finds you. Love isn't just a word you say to your significant other because you're in a relationship and you feel obligated to say it. It's a feeling you have in your gut. And once you have that feeling, it's hard to forget it. Once it's gone, it's a deep hole inside of your heart and mind that will be hard to ever replace again.