Although many people have a certain view of what love may be, there isn't one singular answer. We all experience love differently, and that is the true beauty of it. Some may see it as a once in a lifetime experience; for others, it may be a strong emotional bond. Whatever the case may be, love has extraordinary power. Here are a few overlooked moments of love shared between people. Remember to cherish them the next time they happen.
1) Not adjusting yourself on the couch, because you know they are comfortable.
2) Wanting to hear all about their day.
3) Remembering the tiniest details about them.
4) Feeling a sense of calm as soon as you see them.
5) Loving to see them light up when they talk about their passions.
6) Wanting to give them the world.
7) Seeing reminders of them in your surroundings
8) Sending a good morning text.
9) Feeling safe in their arms.
10) Protecting them at all costs.
11) Their sadness hurts you more than your own.
12) Wanting to fix all their problems.
13) Hoping to make them smile.
14) Surprising them with little gestures.
15) Accepting their past and their whole selves.
16) Not playing any games because you are serious about them.
17) Making it known that you care about their happiness.
18) Firm hugs.
19) Building them up with words of encouragement.
20) Never asking them to change who they are.
21) Telling them anything without fear of judgement.
22) You are your best self around them.
23) Respecting their beliefs and opinions.
24) Feeling joyful after you see them.