What Is It Truly Like To Make A Million Dollars During COVID-19 As A Drop Out

How Co-Owners of Lost Boy Holdings LLC Christian Anderson (Trust'N) & Bryce Vander Sanden Expanded Their Business To Net Millions During Covid.

24

When the first wave of the COVID-19 virus crossed the borders of the United States it sent the country into a panic. As the virus picked up pace no one was struck harder than small businesses, leaving many business owners out to dry. Restaurants closed, bars had to shut down, and many establishments had to close their doors. While brick and motor stores suffered, it was in the online space that some businesses contrarily thrived.

Insert Lost Boy Holdings LLC, a new multi-million dollar holdings company founded by two college students in their room. Founders Christian Anderson, more famously known under his artist name and online alias Trust'N, and Bryce Vander Sanden saw their income double during the wake of the pandemic, an unusual outcome for most.

The holdings company began in Wisconsin, built on the foundations of the duo's first start-up: a Digital Marketing & Public Relations firm called Lost Boy Entertainment LLC. The firm that now boasts over 1 million dollars in revenue a year wasn't making even half that before the pandemic hit. Both Anderson and Vander Sanden were still in school, pursuing careers in marketing, finance, and accounting. "I was actually still going to school before the pandemic hit. I thought back then I was going to graduate," explained Anderson. Anderson would later drop out during his senior year of college after finding success as an entrepreneur meanwhile Vander Sanden on the other hand is less than a month away from finishing his studies at the University of Wisconsin La Crosse.

As the virus began to take its course, the business owners started to notice their sales soar. Their first month of revenue during the pandemic doubled from the month before, giving their company a much-needed boost. "I just remember working beside Bryce and looking over at him as we looked over the finances for the month. We realized we were making a lot more paper than before. The month had seemed busier than others but I didn't really understand how that was possible with the world in major freak-out mode, but I wasn't complaining either haha," explained Anderson.

Lost Boy Entertainment LLC saw its biggest revenue jump to date during those first few months of the virus outbreak, finishing the year 2020 by doubling its revenue from the start. The owners see the outcome as a blessing and have used their success to motivate other business owners in the same space. "We were honestly very blessed to be able to have such success so early. A lot of people don't realize we literally started Lost Boy Entertainment in the middle of a global pandemic. We are fortunate to be in the position we are now especially considering how many businesses suffered during that time. I mean some are still suffering right now as we speak. Bryce and I both feel grateful and just continue to work hard every day. We realized you never know when some sh** might hit the fan," explained Anderson.

Lost Boy Entertainment LLC has matured significantly since that time now boasting a wide range of clientele including corporate names like Google, Target, Mayweather Boxing & Fitness, Procter & Gamble, as well as famous musicians and influencers like Snoop Dogg, Ne-Yo, and Harry Jowsey to name a few.

What started back then as a marketing firm in a dorm room has expanded into a much wider business today. Lost Boy Holdings LLC acts as the umbrella company to all of the Lost Boy's business pursuits who now have their feet deep in the Entertainment & Media, E-commerce, Real Estate, and Fashion spaces. The company recently announced its plans to expand even further into fashion, focusing on opportunities in the sneaker/hype culture while also hinting at the creation of a long-overdue independent record label.

For more info on the company, you can click the link below:

Lostboyholdings.com