Awesome technology, chill music, intense classical music, and ambitious young people's speeches. Here is where some of my recent YouTube wandering has brought me.
1. CATIA V6 | Industrial Design | CATIA Natural Sketch for 3D Sketching Experience
Drawing and Computer Aided Design combined?! This has got to be the most AWESOME program EVAR! I need this in my life.
2. Luka Sulic - Czardas (Csárdás)
A Czardas is a "Hungarian dance with a slow introduction and a fast, wild finish." What else would you expect from 2Cellos band member, Luka Sulic?
Czardas - LUKA
3. Peter Broderick - Part 4: The Dream
A song that brings about a lot of contemplation.
4. Jack Johnson - Upside down
"I'll find the things they say just can't be found...
Who's to say I can't do everything
Well I can try".
When you're having a rough day flip it upside down with this song.
5. Keith Kenniff - Resolve
Inspiring and calming instrumental music. Keith Kenniff's music can also be found under the band names, "Helios", "Goldmund", and "Mint Julep".
6. The Theory Of Everything - Soundtrack - Jóhann Jóhannsson
A beautiful soundtrack and great studying music.
7. Harvard graduate's unique speech goes viral
"None of us were meant to be common, we were born to be comets."
8. Asturias - Isaac Albeniz
Classical guitar, a taste of Spain.
9. Alexander Markov plays Paganini's 24th Caprice [HQ]
Look at those fingers (and bow) fly!
10. Breaking the language barrier | Tim Doner | TEDxTeen 2014
Having trouble learning a second language? Well be amazed as teen Tim Doner explains why and how he's learned over 20 languages.
11. Forget what you know | Jacob Barnett | TEDxTeen
Listen to this enthusiastic talk by child prodigy Jacob Barnett as he explains why you should stop learning.