11 of My Most Recently Watched YouTube Videos

What have I been watching?

35
Search Engine Land

Awesome technology, chill music, intense classical music, and ambitious young people's speeches. Here is where some of my recent YouTube wandering has brought me.

1. CATIA V6 | Industrial Design | CATIA Natural Sketch for 3D Sketching Experience

Drawing and Computer Aided Design combined?! This has got to be the most AWESOME program EVAR! I need this in my life.

2. Luka Sulic - Czardas (Csárdás)

A Czardas is a "Hungarian dance with a slow introduction and a fast, wild finish." What else would you expect from 2Cellos band member, Luka Sulic?

Czardas - LUKA

3. Peter Broderick - Part 4: The Dream

A song that brings about a lot of contemplation.

4. Jack Johnson - Upside down

"I'll find the things they say just can't be found...

Who's to say I can't do everything

Well I can try".

When you're having a rough day flip it upside down with this song.

5. Keith Kenniff - Resolve

Inspiring and calming instrumental music. Keith Kenniff's music can also be found under the band names, "Helios", "Goldmund", and "Mint Julep".

6. The Theory Of Everything - Soundtrack - Jóhann Jóhannsson

A beautiful soundtrack and great studying music.

7. Harvard graduate's unique speech goes viral

"None of us were meant to be common, we were born to be comets."

8. Asturias - Isaac Albeniz

Classical guitar, a taste of Spain.

9. Alexander Markov plays Paganini's 24th Caprice [HQ]

Look at those fingers (and bow) fly!

10. Breaking the language barrier | Tim Doner | TEDxTeen 2014

Having trouble learning a second language? Well be amazed as teen Tim Doner explains why and how he's learned over 20 languages.

11. Forget what you know | Jacob Barnett | TEDxTeen

Listen to this enthusiastic talk by child prodigy Jacob Barnett as he explains why you should stop learning.