Top 10 Things We Want To See In Avengers: Endgame

10 Things That Need To Happen In 'Avengers: Endgame'

Russo Brothers do not let us down

114

Marvel has been leading up to this movie for years. After the success of "Infinity War," it has some big shoes to fill. Everyone is anticipating it, rewatching the past movies in order, and buying their tickets for the premiere. I'm certain that it will be amazing because the Avengers movies have only gotten better and better. This is a list of good things for our superheroes and hopefully items that you have on your wish list as well.

1. Steve and Tony becoming friends again.

Rebloggy

Anthony Russo said, "But that choice about bringing Cap in, that was sort of at the heart of what we — the premise of the movie for us was always that because of what happened in "Captain America: Civil War," because Cap and Tony had the falling out, because the Avengers are divided, this is why they lose to Thanos. Because they're not together, they're divided." These two are arguably the main leaders of the Avengers, and without them united the team is not complete. Every member has to work together in order to defeat Thanos. This shows the importance of Tony and Steve resolving their differences and bringing closure from their fight in Civil War.

2. Thanos gets defeated.

WeHeartIt

"Avengers: Endgame" is predicated on the team finally beating Thanos and ending his reign. With everything that he did in the last film, it would be unsatisfying for the viewers not to get to see him defeated. Marvel fans want to see the Avengers win. Hopefully, this occurs by one of Thanos's biggest victims such as Nebula, Gamora, or Thor. I personally would love for all of the team to fight him together at the same time, instead of in Infinity War when they were all so divided.

3. The 'snapped' characters coming back to life.

WeHeartIt

This would be a pretty devastating movie if none of the characters who died in "Infinity War" were brought back to life. So many of them have more stories to tell. Also, I'm one who is looking for a happy ending for these characters and I know the majority of Marvel fans feel the same. Leaving them dead would just be a very bleak and sad ending.

4. Captain America getting his happy ending.

Rebloggy

Steve has been through so much throughout the course of these films. He's lost his girlfriend, his best friend, he was frozen and brought into the future, and he's endured much more. Through it all, he's always remained strong in his beliefs and tried to do what is right. He's definitely not above sacrificing himself for the greater good. As for me, I don't want his story to end with him dying for everyone. He's proven time and time again that he is the hero. Now he deserves to have his happy ending if this movie is his end.

5. Loki and Thor to reunite.

WeHeartIt

This infamous line gives hope to all the Loki fans still wishing that he'll come back for this film. In Thor: Ragnorak, these brothers seemed to finally be at a good place in their relationship. It was all taken away when Loki died shortly on in Infinity War. Still, Loki has a knack for always finding his way back to life. I am always Team Thor being happy, and with how sad he was in Infinity War, he deserves to get some happiness. These two deserve a good ending after everything they've been through.

6. What Doctor Strange meant.

WeHeartIt

Doctor Strange is the only one who knew the outcomes to every possible plan to defeat Thanos, as well as the one way that they could. With him dead, hopefully, we get to see him and all of the other 'snapped' characters wherever they are. It would be good to get answers on why what happened in Infinity War was the only way to win when it doesn't appear that they won at all.

7. Tony and Pepper wedding.

WeHeartIt

Tony and Pepper started the last movie being happily engaged until Tony had to suit up and go fight wizards with Peter and Doctor Strange. These two definitely deserve their endgame and what better than a wedding? Pepper has waited for Tony while he is stuck in space, and he has fought to get back to her. Now, all we need is for them to be reunited and happy.

8. T'Challa reunited with his family,

"Black Panther" has only had one stand-alone film thus far, and it definitely needs another one. For me, T'Challa's death was one of the most shocking and sad to watch. He's such a great character and he deserves to get back to his family and his girlfriend. Let this family be reunited and to help save the day like they are so good at. Also, we deserve a cute T'Challa and Nakia scene.

9. Bring back "The Revengers."

Imgur

I miss this team from "Thor Ragnorak" a lot. They were the funniest group and I believe that Avengers: Endgame needs some good laughs in order to balance out the sadness of the film. This team-up deserves more scenes together and I think especially now Thor needs his friends to help him through this difficult time. Bring #TeamRevengers back, Russo Brothers.

10. The Avengers to all assemble together one last time.

Tenor

I want the whole cast to work together to defeat Thanos, but I'd also love to see the original Avengers together in a scene. The nostalgia of this group is so strong and especially if this is the last movie for Captain America, I think it's important to give this group a moment together. Hopefully, they can go get food one last time or even if it's just them assembling for battle, I hope that their sendoff is a meaningful one.

I hope at least most of this list will happen in the movie in some form, and I hope that all of your "Avengers: Endgame" wishes come true as well. Now let's get ready for the most anticipated Marvel movie yet.