What do Guys Look for in a Girl?

What do Guys Look for in a Girl?

How to Determine the Beauty of Girl?

41
What do Guys Look for in a Girl?
Google

Growing up can be a very difficult stage in the lives of many young girls, especially when we reach our teenage years.As young girls, we become aware of the different trends that surround our social circle, and in most cases, we become slaves of such trends. Boys become a pivotal aspect of our lives and it almost seems as if our lives were solemnly based on seeing if guys were attracted to us or not. When we talk about boys it is inevitable to talk about the female perception of the male thinking process. Many girls, myself included, believe that boys are purely attracted to the physical attributes of a girl, and any girl who does not fit the standards of beauty are simply rejected. I have always supported the idea that women are worth more than just for the physical, but it seems as everything in society is contradicting this standpoint. I am very curious in understanding the mindset of boys, and men in general.

Through this article, I want to open the floor to a conversation that in my opinion is very interesting. What do boys look for in a girl? Is it their beauty? a perfect body type? Or is it simply a deeper connection?As I’ve asked many of my friends the responses have varied, many say that the physical connection is important, but is not at all what determines the connection between a man and a woman. Others have suggested that a girl with a perfect body is not necessary to determine if they are attracted to them or not, they state that there is indeed a spark, a deeper connection between them and the girls that occur instantly that determined if there is a possibility for a serious relationship.

Although there are many factors that determine if a girl is attractive or not, it is accurate to say that the perception of beauty is influenced by the media.For some time now the perception of beauty is determined on how big a butt of a girl is, how curvaceous she is, and how pretty she is. It seems like the majority of the guys agree to these standards. Now my question is what happens to the girls that do not fit those standards, who don't have the perfect well-rounded booty shape, who are not as curvaceous. Where do these girls fit in the scale of beauty, by not having the so much proclaimed perfect body can we suggest a girl is not pretty. I wonder how do guys feel about that.

I just want to clarify that by asking these questions I am not suggesting that guys who like girls with perfect bodies are wrong, I am just establishing the point that there are many girls out there that might not fit the collective form of beauty, but are not less attractive. To conclude this article, I just want to let the girls know that even if you don't have the perfect body, nor the perfect butt, that should not be a reason for embarrassment. As women, we should embrace what we have and be confident of our own kind of beauty. Guys will appreciate authenticity!