What Christmas Song Is Your Major?

What Christmas Song Is Your Major?

Who will get the coveted "All I Want For Christmas Is You"? Stay tuned.

235
What Christmas Song Is Your Major?
YouTube

NO ONE GET OFFENDED THIS TIME I CAN'T INCLUDE ALL MAJORS I JUST CAN'T.

1. All Life/Physical Sciences: "O Come All Ye Faithful"

"O Come All Ye Who Have Faith in Thyselves to Pass All These Science Classes"

2. History: "Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas"

This one's nice. But it also kind of lulls you to sleep. It's a little dull. History majors are nice. History majors kind of lull you to sleep. History majors are a little dull.

3. Education: "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer"

Not only is this song fun and cute, but it also teaches a good lesson that even if you're different, you'll find your place one day. If I were an education major my final lesson plan would include this song written in my best bubble letters.

4. Biomedical Sciences: "Carol of the Bells"

The feel of this song is very intense, just how biomed majors feel/are. lol. Hey man, medicine is intense.

5. Computer Science: "Last Christmas"

Last Christmas, they coded all night, but the very next day, it got deleted. My heart goes out to all the computer science majors, just like my heart goes out to all the lost lovers out there this Christmas lol. This song is a hit that'll stand the test of time, just like y'alls degrees.

6. Communications: "Jingle Bell Rock"

It's peppy and upbeat, like comm majors! Also, this is probably the department with the largest population of people that know the entire dance to this song from Mean Girls.

7. Sport Management: "Santa Claus Is Comin' to Town" BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN VERSION THAT IS IMPORTANT

I feel like there are lots of people in this major who look/act like Bruce Springsteen. This song is cool and for those people that are too cool for just some lame old version of it.

8. Economics: "It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year"

Okay so I'm about to get real nerdy/lame with this one (and a bit of a stretch). Christmas is the biggest shopping season of the year. It's when the books go from being in the red to the black. That=happy economy. So of COURSE it's the most wonderful time of the year for econ majors. I told you I was gonna get nerdy.

9. Architecture: "Deck the Halls"

UGH I'M SORRY GUYS. I did this in my last article about what cereal each major was. I just can't help a good, obvious joke here and there. Fa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

10. Political Science: "Happy Xmas (War is Over)"

See above.

11. Psychology: "Have a Holly Jolly Christmas"

All psych majors are pretty chill people in my experience. This song is just overall happy times. But also, have a holly jolly Christmas, or don't ya know, it's up to you and your mental state ya know?

12. Forensic Science: "The Man With The Bag"

Man and the bad jokes keep coming I am very sorry y'all it is finals season I'm just entertaining myself at this point.

(Side note: if you don't know this song, go look it up and give it a listen. It's super underrated and the Jessie J version is a jam.)

13. Engineering: "Frosty the Snowman"

Forget all the magic that comes with this song, no. I can just imagine an engineer interrupting and being like "Yes but you could have built this snowman much more efficiently. No, no, no I built a small robot in ENGR 111 trust me I can help." AND Frosty was "alive as he could be", and most engineering majors would identify with that.

14. Business: "Silent Night"

What all family members will be hoping for so they don't have to hear us try to network and land a summer internship with the neighbor or distant aunt that comes to dinner.

15. 4.0 GPA: "All I Want For Christmas Is You"

Merry Christmas Y'all!