The Most Creative Halloween Costumes of 2018

The 5 Most Creative Halloween Costumes I Saw This Year

It's the perfect time of year to do something weird...

5

Halloween is one of my favorite times of the year! I love thinking of what I want to be, but more than that, I love to see what everyone else comes up with. This year, I was barhopping in downtown Orlando, and I really got to see some crazy costumes. Now that Halloween and Halloweekend have passed, I'm ready to share all of the creative, unique, and downright weird costumes that I saw.

1. The Entire Clan From "The Emperor's New Groove"

Group costumes are so hard to plan, so this one gets major props. They had everyone from Pacha's entire family, to Kuzco, Yzma, Kronk, and even the squirrel. It's amazing that not only did such a large group of people agree on and plan these costumes, but they told me that they even made the costumes themselves.

2. David S. Pumpkins

This isn't the first time that I've seen this costume, but I'm so glad to see that even two years after the Saturday Night Live skit featuring Tom Hanks aired, people are still going as far as to buy the famous pumpkin suit for over $50. In total, I think that I saw six David S. Pumpkins this year.

3. 2007 Britney and School-girl Britney

This was by far the strangest couples costume I have ever seen. One of them had a blonde pigtail wig and a plaid mini skirt and the other was wearing a bald cap and an oversized sweatshirt. Definitely original.

4. Bob Ross and a Bob Ross painting

Unfortunately, I didn't see this one in person. Two friends from school pulled this off and I saw it on social media. Honestly, it's so clever and also kind of heartwarming. I wish I had thought of it, but I'm at least glad someone else did.

5. Ariana's "God Is A Woman" Body Paint

I can't even imagine how much time and effort this look must have taken, but the girl pulled it off. She was getting so much attention for her costume, and she completely deserved it. I hope that she repeats this costume for the next few years because I would love to see it again.