25 Super Weird Things That Only Amazon Would Sell To You, Loyal Customer

I triple-dog dare you to buy this.
547

Amazon... what a wonderful website that provides two-day shipping and easy access to dumb things. You can get an abundant amount of stuff that you don't need or get that facemask for super cheap!

1. Unicorn Meat

Unicorn Meat

Pop that can open, and take a wild ride with the mythical animal meat.

2. Yodeling Pickle

Yodeling Pickle

Have you ever wanted to yodel with a pickle? Now's your chance!!

3. Shredded U.S. Money Confetti

Shredded Money Confetti

One word: Why?

4. Bacon Scented Mustache

Bacon Scented Mustache

If you love bacon and want a mustache... I have selected this one specifically for you!

5. Wildly Noisy Wooden Thing

Wildly Noisy Wooden Thing

Just imagine people walking around with this being a nuisance every second of the day. Also, why?

6. Potoo Puppet

Potoo Puppet

I have no idea what to say about this.

7. Handi-Snacks Mr. Salty Pretzel 'n Cheese

Mister Salty

Childhood, dude. Childhood.

8. Fish Pencil Case

Fish Pencil Case

OH, NOOOO! This isn't weird at all!!

9. Cat Butts: A Coloring Book

Cat Butts Coloring Book

Who thought of this???

10. Instant Underpants

Archie McPhee Instant Underpants

Great for on-the-go! If you have a little accident ;) it's right there!

11. Nose Shaped Eye Glasses Holder

Nose Shaped Glasses Holder

Imagine waking up with this staring at you...

12. Pickle Lip Balm

Pickle Lip Balm

Just, gross.

13. Butt Money Bank

Fanny Bank

I have no words.

14. Flying Screaming Monkey Slingshot

Flying Screaming Monkey

Do the people you live with ever get annoying? Here's your solution!

15. Toilet Mug

Toilet Coffee Mug

Drinking from a toilet. Absolutely lovely.

16. A Weird Cat Figurine

Weird Cat Figurine

This is worse than your grandma's creepy figurines.

17. Potty Golf

Potty Golf

Honestly, why?

18. Ass Farts Cotton Candy

Customizable Ass Farts

Amazon is a weird place.

19. Boiled Egg Mold

Boiled Egg Sushi Rice Mold

This is confusing. I don't know what to do with this.

20. Grass Flip Flops

Gradd Flip Flops

If you ever miss summer in the middle of winter, put these on and everything will be okay.

21. Gift Of Nothing

Gift of Nothing

I triple-dog dare you to give this to someone as a gift.

22. Creamed Possum

Creamed Possum

I'm going to be sick.

23. Mustard

Classic Yellow MustardYep, mustard.

24. Earwax Candle Kit

Earwax Candle Kit

I don't want to know what putrid smell this releases.

25. Asia Old Man Wall Decal

This is real. This is something you can buy on the wonderful website that is Amazon.

Well, I hope you enjoyed scrolling through a list of dumb products on Amazon! Now go waste your money!!

Please note that all items are in stock as of the time of publication. As an Amazon Associate, Odyssey may earn a portion of qualifying sales.