I Watched The 'To All The Boys I've Loved Before' Films And Here's What You Need To Know

Weekend Bingewatch: I Watched The 'To All The Boys I've Loved Before' Films And Here's What You Need To Know

These movies are undeniably adorable.

819

Just in time for your Valentine's weekend, the second "To All The Boys I've Loved Before" movie was added to Netflix!

The second movie was very cute, and it complements the first movie perfectly. Lana Condor and Noah Centineo play the roles of two lovestruck teens very realistically.

Like most teen rom-coms, these kids don't look like they are nearly 16 years old, but they certainly portray the struggles and perks of young love in a way that will have you nostalgic about your high school years.

What you should know about these movies:

The first film, "To All The Boys I've Loved Before," shows Lara Jean Covey accidentally falling in love with the school stud, Peter Kavinsky, while they pretend to date to make his ex-girlfriend jealous.

Lara Jean is shy and sweet with a little bit of sass, while Peter is the school's most coveted stud athlete.

Lara Jean and Peter go on dates, post photos to social media, and fool their classmates into thinking they are in love — until they actually fall for each other.

At the end of the movie, the pair makes their relationship official and seals it with a kiss.

This movie definitely made us want to see more of what their true relationship would look like and we got to finally see that in the second movie that just came out.

The second movie, "To All The Boys: P.S. I Still Love You," shows Peter and Lara Jean navigating the waters of their new relationship. And for Lara Jean, it's harder because it is her first-ever relationship. This movie definitely showcases their trials as a real couple a lot more clearly, but, of course, it ends with the best outcome possible so you can tear up and hug your dog.

These movies get a 9.5 out of 10 recommendation for your Valentine's Day weekend bingewatch.