We Need More Love In The World

We Need More Love In The World

Love Is All You Need

29
Twitter

I honestly think if we love people more, we can make the world a much better place. Some people are just so mean and I believe that they are that way because they were hated or neglected at some point in their lives. I think that’s why people go on these mass shootings and killing sprees. They want attention, whether or not it is good or bad! They want someone to see them.

I was an avid researcher in the columbine incident that happened back in 1999. It was something that intrigued me. Because I wanted to know what made two 18-year-olds snap. Why did this happen? Many people have speculated many things. But I wanted to do my won digging.

What I came up with was that the two boys were mentally upset. They hated the world. Because of its injustices. Because it’s unfair. Because people were mean to them. Because they weren’t loved. If you take a look at some of these killing sprees, some of them are because they wanted that attention and they wanted to love. They just couldn’t find it.

Now do I think that shooting up a place is a good way to get attention? NO! Of course not. But, that’s why I want to be nice to everyone I meet. I don’t know what they are going, through. I don’t know their backstory. I don’t know what skeletons they may be hiding in their closet. I just want everyone in the world to feel good and loved. No one deserves to be treated like shit. I should know because I was treated so badly in school to the point where I wanted to die…. Twice.

I mean obviously my life has gotten way better since then, but I hate seeing people in the same position I was in 5-10 years ago. Hating life, lashing out at others. I love being able to talk people down and help them as much as possible. I love making people laugh and smile. That’s why I joke with a lot of people. I love making people smile. If I made at least one-person smile, I feel like that was my good deed of the day! But I feel like if I could make one person’s day better than it was before, then I’ve done a good job for that day.

Sometimes, this is hard. Some days are harder than others. The best thing to do in life is to try to be nice to others in the matter of how they treat you. This is hard a lot of the time. But, I try to always find my way through it to make sure that I treat people with kindness and respect. Because you never know what someone is going through. You never know what things have happened to them. You never know what they might do. The best thing to do in this world is to be nice to others which no one is anymore and that’s sad.