We All Wish That Life Was Easy

We All Wish That Our Life Was Easy

Your life will be as good as your mindset.

37
We All Wish That Our Life Was Easy

We all wish that we could get our way all the time.

We all wish that we could save all of the turtles in the world by using metal straws.

We all wish that we could apply for a job and instantly start working with no questions asked.

We all wish that we could eat whatever we wanted and not gain weight.

No matter how old you are... I know that once in your life you wished that you had superpowers.

To students specifically... we all wished that we didn't have to study for hours in order to do as well as we wanted on a test.

We all wish that we could jog for ten minutes and instantly be in shape.

We all wish that we never had bad hair days.

We all wish that we didn't have to get out of bed to turn the light off.

We all wish that our phone battery never died.

We all wish that we never got into disagreements with our closet friends and family.

We all wish that money actually grew on trees.

We all wish that whoever we voted for in an election would win.

We all wish that coffee and sweet tea was free. (Alright... maybe that's just me, but I know I have some people who would agree.)

We all wish that our teeth never became stained and discolored from the amount of coffee and sweet tea... alright I'll stop there.

We all wish that our life was easy. However, to be completely honest we all know how hard life can get. Life isn't easy, and life isn't always simple. However, the trials and tribulations that we face throughout our life are the things that make each person's life beautiful. Yes, sometimes we wish that things were handed to us. Nonetheless, we all know how good it feels when you work so hard for something and because of that everything seems to fall into place. Life can get hard, but that doesn't mean we have to give up. Have you ever heard the phrase, "this too shall pass?" Well if not, you should really consider saying it to yourself whenever something bad is going on in your life. To me, the phrase means that whatever bad (and even good) events may be present in your life, they will pass eventually. The feeling of getting your heart broken... will pass. The bad day you had...will pass. Sorry to break it to you, but the feeling you have when everything seems to be going right...will pass. Everything in our lives, good and bad, will enter and leave. It's inevitable. I wrote this to remind everyone that even though we wish that life was easier...sometimes we just need to appreciate our life for what it is and what it will become. Do what you love to do, stop wishing, stop complaining, work hard, and just make things happen. You got this.