Ways To Spend V-Day!

Ways To Spend V-Day!

Love is in the air and there is so much that can get accomplished!

2
Ways To Spend V-Day!
@clarecrawley on Instagram

Buy an Edible Arrangement!

Who does not want some fruits and chocolates to feel sexy and loved? Edible arrangements are so cute and for V-Day they are an amazing thing to buy for someone you love.

Google-Edible Arrangement

You can prepare dinner for your loved ones.

There are many YouTube videos of special dishes you can make for your loved ones. Get creative just don't burn the house down!

Here is a link to cook what you want!
    https://www.delish.com/holiday-recipes/valentines-day/

Google- Cooking food

Make a movie marathon and watch different romantic films.

Urban Outfitters

13 going on to 30, Valentines Day, Pretty Woman, The Notebook, Titanic, and You Before Me. These movies are everything.

Go to a drive-in theater.

Bring your own snacks and wear a mask. Enjoy watching a movie inside your car, with anyone that you love and want to share an intimate moment.

Young Kang

Make an indoor picnic.

Now that the special boards are in style, make one at your house and sit down with your partner and enjoy some wine with the cheese board. Only because we are all quarantine does not mean that we don't have to step it up!!

Etsy-Google

Order from a restaurant that you enjoy and dine in your house, but set up the place.

Fill the floor rose petals and set the food like if you were in the restaurant. Red lobster is delicious if your partner is a fan of seafood is something that they will enjoy!

Google-Red lobster

Google-Valentines Day Set Ups

There are many ways to make someone feel special and if you don't have money because of CoVID-19 there are many cheap alternatives. The most important thing to do in this day is to make the person you love feel worthy!