So the new season of The Bachelor premiered on Monday night and if you've watched the show, you probably had this night circled on your calendar for a while. This was the first time I've ever watched the show at all and boy was it an experience. I've avoided the peer pressure to watch this show since high school but somehow I finally caved.
1. Colton is really attractive
2. Why is this episode 3 hours long?
3. Cassie is adorable and I already want her to win. #TeamCassie
4. Woah, Miss North Carolina and Miss Alabama. I predict some drama!
5. Wow, it's been a long time since I've watched reality tv.
6. There is no possible way that Heather has not been kissed before.
7. Who are these people hosting the premiere parties?
8. I swear if one more person gets engaged!
9. Some of these job titles do definitely not exist.
10. Is it just me or are all of the contestants from the South or California?
11. A sloth? I don't know what you're doing girl, but ok.
12. This show is the definition of cheesy.
13. Colton's a virgin? I didn't realize since they only mentioned it 1,000 times.
14. They've also said "Bachelor Family" about 900 times too!
15. Catherine is the villain I guess... She needs to go ASAP.
16. Fake Australian accent? That's a bold move Cotton.
17. It's been 2 hours and he hasn't talked to half of them yet.
18. There's too many contestants, I seriously can't keep track.
19. Cinderella, you should have brought flats with you.
20. Sparkly dresses.... It's a no from me dog.
21. This is like prom and The Hunger Games combined. May the odds be ever in your favor fighting for Colton!
22. So how many girls go home this episode?
23. What the hell is a first impression rose?
24. I don't remember half the people he's giving roses too.
25. Well, I'm too invested. I guess I'm watching the rest of this season.
So those were my 25 thoughts while watching the Bachelor for the first time. I was confused by so much of it but we'll see if I hang on to make the rest of this season.