Best Shows To Watch on Netflix

Best Shows To Watch on Netflix

Top 5 Netflix Shows To Watch

936
Best Shows To Watch on Netflix
Loren Lucio

It's always a struggle to find new shows to watch, so here are the best top 5 shows on Netflix:

1. Stranger Things:

This show has really taken off, just finishing its second season and it has left views breathless. With the news of the third season coming, it’s time get caught up.

2. Black Mirror:

A personal favorite, this show demonstrates the danger of technology. Each episode is filled with a different story and a different curveball, it is a show that no one can ever guess the ending to.

3. Grey’s Anatomy:

Keep a box of tissues close with this one. This show is about doctors in Seattle who go through unspeakable tragedies. Yet it is worth every tear.

4. Friends:

My all-time favorite. This show is a sitcom about six lifelong friends and it is the best thing out there!

5. Mindhunters:

This show is new and only has one season so far. It talks about the beginning of studying serial killers and psychology and is truly thrilling.