10 Reasons You Should Watch 9-1-1 On Fox

If you need a new show to be addicted to, this is the one.

123
YouTube

The new TV series 9-1-1 just finished its first season last week and oh my goodness!!! If you haven't gotten addicted to the new TV series about first responders in the Los Angeles area... here are a few reasons why you should.

1. Action, Action, Action

This show is packed loaded with action scenes. Not to give away spoilers but these guys do a lot of cool stuff.

2. You cannot predict this show

When you watch this show, you will NEVER be able to guess what happens.

3. Comedy

Although this show is pretty serious, it is full of fun little jabs at one another. It captures the essence of family within the firehouse and the police station.

4. It gives you an inside look at the life of first responders

This show truly illustrates the lives these people and what they go through to care for others and what that translates to in their home lives.

5. It is so addicting

I guarantee you, if you watch the first episode of this show, you will binge watch until the end of this season.

6. You can relate to it

Whether you know someone in these occupations or not, you can relate to the life these people live and what selflessly do for others.

7. The people are total badasses

These people do some amazing stunts in this show and truly remarkable to watch.

8. You will look at life differently

This show makes you value the time you have on Earth and the people you share it with. It makes you treasure each moment.

9. The calls will pull at your heartstrings

The victims and the stories are full of feelings and emotions. The writing for this show truly captures human emotion without desensitizing it like some shows could.

10. Eye candy

Plus, look at Buck, how hard would it really be to

look at that while watching this show?