Summer Outfits For The Girl Expanding Her Wardrobe on Budget

Summer Outfit Staples For The Girl Expanding Her Wardrobe On A Budget

Summer clothes are always so cute, but they're a lot cuter when they don't break the bank.

79
Bailey Reiser

As a girl, I absolutely love clothes. I love everything about them. If I could have an infinite amount of money, it would go to clothes and coffee, let's be really serious there. However, clothes are expensive and I really do not think the idea of buying expensive summer clothes is very logical for anyone who lives in a place where the average climate is below 50 degrees for almost eight months out of the year. There are websites out there like Shein or Romwe that have such cute cheap clothing for summer months and there seems to be something for everyone. I know that people are very wary to buy from sites like these sometimes due to them seeming like a scam but, I have never had any issues with them and I highly recommend looking at the reviews and looking at pictures before buying anything to ensure you get a product that you will be happy with. Listed below are some cute things that I have found and some that I have even ordered to enhance my summer style without spending my entire bank account on them.

Floral romper

SHEIN

This romper is super cute and for the price of $15! it is something that is a lot easier to afford than the crazy prices at other stores. I have this romper personally and I absolutely adore it. The tie in the front is something that comes untied when you initially get it so, if you like this one, start practicing your bows!

Polka dot tube top

SHEIN

This top can come by itself or it can come in the set, but I have worn this numerous times over the summer and it is always a top the gets complimented when I'm out. The material is thin and breathable! Also, this is a tube top that actually stays up without any issues. The top was a low price of $4, so I knew I had to get it. It does run a little on the big size, so feel free to size down. The set of this outfit together is also only $12!

Two-piece set

SHEIN

I am in love with wearing two-piece outfits during the summer, but it is always something that I have trouble finding. I love the options that these websites have given me with the choices that I have of two-piece sets. I have found a lot of them have some extra booty room for the girls that need it like me. Sets like this also only cost around $14-$15 depending on which ones you look at!

Ribbed crop top

SHEIN

I live in crop tops during the summer! I find a lot of the crop tops that I own are very hard material to let me breathe in. I feel like my body is restricted in some of them and that usually causes me to sweat more! Nobody likes dealing with that sweat! So, finding crop tops like these that are breathable and made of lightweight material is super nice for the summertime. With them only being about $5 too, I definitely have multiples of these in almost every color!

Lace swimsuit

SHEIN

I love buying swimsuits, which is probably a bad thing considering I don't swim very often. However, I have found a better way to do so to ensure that I am not spending $20 on a swimsuit top from Target and another $20 for the bottoms. $15 for a whole suit sounds a lot better to me personally — and they are super cute to go along with it.

A Cute, Comfy Pair of Sandals

SHEIN

I like to let my feet breathe in the summertime and sandals are the way to do so! Most sandals I find are more on the expensive side, but I have found some cheap and reliable sandals on this website. They're super comfy and allow a complete feeling to that summer look.

I hope this gave you so gateway into the idea that cute and stylish doesn't always have to be super expensive. Websites like these provide many cute options for very low prices, which a broke college student like me can appreciate. Give these cute new styles a look and don't forget to read the reviews!