Wanderlust Minds Go Without Stoping

Wanderlust Minds Go Without Stoping

Don’t let you mind stay in one spot with something, just let it seek to wanderlust.

278
Wanderlust Minds Go Without Stoping
Katelyn Good

I think people with minds that wander and don’t wanna stay in one location for a long time are doing life well. I agree with travel urges and letting my mind into deep wanderlust till I have a whole travel idea up in my mind. There is nothing wrong with getting things all packed up and on your back and a plane ticket in hand to just go.

Every day when I sit in a quiet area at home I wander deep into imagining many things about where in the world I could be. Whether in deep in the forest making a fire or sun tanning on the beach listening to the waves crash. Doesn’t that just sound magnificent?! All these possibilities to leave home and change the boring scenery you see day in and day out, but to see the world that God created!

I consider myself having a wanderlust mind and love it so much. I hate seeing people that don’t really like and to get out to see the world for what it is. People will have a different perspective if they take the time to leave their old life and seek a new one. If you're young like me I suggest you go, go, go.

You're young for only a short time so don’t let it slip away from you. Once you traveled like I have to 11 countries-believe me-you will want to keep going. Let your mind into wanderlust you won’t regret it.

I search and plan for adventures every waking opportunity I get. Half of the time I get the urges when I’m on Pinterest; striking the urge and going for hours in a day!

Coming from me with the wanderlust mind it’s easy to get up, leave home, and be like "I’ll see you guys on the flip side!" But some people don’t or can’t because they don’t let the mind wander into the urge or high to see amazing places and views that the world has.

I think if you go and see the world it helps to appreciate other people’s cultures a lot more and give them credit. I didn’t really know how hard it was to understand other people’s languages until I started traveling to places where English wasn’t the first language they spoke. But don’t let that stop you from adventures because if you worry about that there is no way you will get into deep wanderlust.

Wanderlust is a great feeling to have and if you don’t know what that is stop right here and look it up! My mind never stops wandering, it gets me into deep travel urges and really helps me get out of my tiny box (which I have no problem with at all). One thing that people consistently ask me is, “will you ever stay home for a long time or are you going to leave again?"

Well, I can’t answer that fully to anyone or keep any promises because I have urges to see and travel the world until I can’t anymore. That’s just the life of having a wanderlust mind that I have opened myself to.

The opportunities are endless so just go for it. My Instagram shows just how traveling soothes my soul and mind while never disappointing. So never let the wanderlust escape you!