You either love them or you hate them- Ilana and Abbi from Broad City. Name a more iconic duo. I’ll wait. Broad City is the show that taught me and many young women of my generation that it’s ok to be an average person, screw up, and just be yourself. Abbi and Ilana are un-apologetically and hilarious themselves, and encourage other women to be so strong (maybe without all the insane hijinks.) Nothing like two strong female comedians killing the game, and if you're anything like me, you've been grieving the lack of Kweens in your life since this summer.
1. Mourning the loss of season three.
3. Watching all and any new content you can get your hands on.
4. Eventually forgetting about it.
5. Remembering that you're waiting for it.
6. January feels.
Abbi and Ilana remind us that they too are terrified of Trump. We knew they wouldn't turn their backs on us in such a dark time.
7. Checking Hulu for new episodes because you thought surely, by now it’s back...
8. ...AAAAND disappointment.
9. Watching some of the hits again.
And by that I mean, starting the series over because you couldn’t decide which favorite to start on.
10. Finally reading it’s coming back sometime this August.
So many months. So much ambiguity.