Vote They Said, And I Did. You Should Too.
News

Use your rights and use your voice.

7
https://unsplash.com/photos/CAQpWwEXACc

America is changing. You'd have to be living under a rock not to see it. Political tensions are rising, and the social face of the country is changing. Some think it's for the better and others think America is going in the trash.

Whatever you think, you have an opinion. A lot of people sit on their opinions and decide to do nothing about the way America is going. They get angry at the people arguing on talk shows and shake their heads at the daily headlines, but they do nothing else.

DO NOT be that person!

If you're upset about something, do something about it. With Trump's four-year stint in the Oval office coming to an end soon, it's time to vote for a new president. Now is the time for us to stand up and make a decision. Don't be that person who shakes their head at what they see on their phones, but never does anything about it.

Don't sit on your feelings. Act on them! Have open discussions with friends about your opinions on social, economic, and political issues. Go to rallies. Be a part of this election. Don't just watch it go by and make a last-minute decision on who to vote for. Or worse, avoid voting at all.

Go out and vote in this upcoming election. It's not too early to start thinking about whose name will be on your ballot this November. Do your research. Make an informed decision. And vote.

Vote.

Vote.

VOTE.

Use your voice and be heard. Don't let the actions of countless souls who fought for your right to vote to go to waste. Start the discussion. Ask questions. And make a decision.

Millennials make up a huge portion of the voter population and it's time we stopped being lazy about elections. We need to use our voice while we have it. It may still be summertime, but November will be here before you know it, and I want you to truly believe in the decision you make when you cast your ballot.

Encourage your friends to register to vote. Discuss the election with your family. Be a proactive part of our society and make a change. 2020 is the start of a new political era. Be a part of that.