Reasons To Visit Barcelona

5 Reasons To Drop EVERYTHING And Visit Barcelona Today

Travel as often as you can because money returns, time does not.

48

I recently spent my spring break in Barcelona and here are five reasons why your next trip has to be to Barcelona.

The food is phenomenal

Vibrant in both colors and favors, the food and beverages in Barcelona are something you never knew you needed in your life until now.

2. The views are stunning

Weather you're looking down at the Mediterranean from the cable cars or walking through Park Guell, the view from the ground and from above are stunning and I promise you, your breath will be taken away.

3.  The generous hospitality

Never have I ever been to a city where I have felt so welcome and loved. Spainards are the kindest people I have encountered on my trip across Europe and if you're from the mid-west, you'd love Barcelona for the people.

4.  The sun is always shining and the flowers are always blooming

Coming from cold and rainy London, Barcelona was a huge slap in the face with its warm weather and blooming flowers. Did I mention the variety of flowers and other plants in Barcelona? Everywhere you look, flowers are blooming. If you're a nature freak or strive for aesthetic Instagram photos, Barcelona and its gardens are for you!

5.  La Rambla

No matter what it is that you fancy- food, shopping, or sight seeing, La Rambla is for you. La Rambla is a mile long street market that is sure to have something for everyone. From food vendors to souvenirs, everyone will leave satisfied. Did I mention everything in La Rambla is stupid cheap? For 5 Euro you can eat a whole meal! If you go to the right place, of course.