Valentine Gifts For Her

Valentine Gifts For Her

2020 gift guide for that special someone.

9
Valentine Gifts For Her
Peanuts

Paris En Fleur Diptyque Candle

Every woman wants to splurge on the candle brand, Diptyque. What a perfect gift, and scent, to give this Valentine's day.(https://www.diptyqueparis.com/en_us/p/paris-en-fleur-candle.html?category=343)

Urban Outfitter Beauty Water Book And Water Bottle Set

This one is for the girls that are into self-care, health, and wellness. (https://www.urbanoutfitters.com/shop/beauty-water-book-and-water-bottle-set?category=wellness-products&color=000&type=REGULAR)

Kate Spade Loves Me Knot Necklace

Not too expensive, not too cheap, comes in silver, gold, and rose gold!! This necklace would be a special gift for that special someone. (https://shop.nordstrom.com/s/kate-spade-new-york-loves-me-knot-mini-pendant-necklace/5145190/full?origin=category-personalizedsort&breadcrumb=Home%2FWomen%2FJewelry%2FNecklaces&color=gold)

Ryanne Heart Ring

Not only is this gift great for your significant other, but would be a great gift for a friend or family member. (https://shop.nordstrom.com/s/set-stones-ryanne-heart-ring/5466059/full?origin=category-personalizedsort&breadcrumb=Home%2FWomen%2FJewelry%2FRings&color=gold)

Le Mini Macaron Rouge And Moi Gel Nail Polish Kit 

Women spend so much money on getting their nails done professionally. Help them save their coins, and yours maybe, and get them this nail kit. Every girl loves beauty-related gifts! (https://www.urbanoutfitters.com/shop/le-mini-macaron-rouge-and-moi-gel-nail-polish-kit?category=nail-products&color=060&type=REGULAR)

Urban Outfitters Wall Art Print

To me, this symbolizes girl power and embracing beauty. I feel like everyone needs this print as that constant reminder. (https://www.urbanoutfitters.com/shop/nadja-line-art-woman-with-flowers-art-print?category=apartment-room-decor&color=003&type=REGULAR)

I hope this gave you ideas for this year's Valentines!