Gwyenth Paltrow’s $75 Vagina Candle Being SOLD OUT Is What Women Empowerment Smells Like
Currently

Maybe be it's not for everyone, but I think it should be.

419

A week ago, I had no idea that I wanted a candle that smells like Gwyenth Paltrow's vagina, but once I scrolled past a Cosmopolitan article, I was hooked. I want my apartment to smell like Gwyenth Paltrow's vagina! If you haven't heard, Gwyenth Paltrow's GOOP released a candle called, "This Smells Like My Vagina" and, of course, everyone freaked out. Even though it's a whopping $75, it's sold out, so you'll have to go on the waitlist.

The internet went crazy – this is a vagina we are talking about. Paltrow really showed her big dick energy becuase it's not every day that a woman is so confident about the scent of her hoo-ha. Obviously, her human vajayjay doesn't smell like "geranium, citrusy bergamot, and cedar absolutes juxtaposed with Damask rose and ambrette seed to put us in mind of fantasy, seduction, and a sophisticated warmth." Her vagina smells like, well, hopefully, a well-kept, acidic vagina, but it's the symbol that matters here.

This is feminism. No, there isn't a candle that smells like Brad Pitt's dick (not opposed to it, though), but this candle is celebrating the woman's body and the beautiful flowers we have.

Maybe be it's not for everyone, but I think it should be. Let's open up the conversation about genitals. What's the issue? People still shy away from saying the word V-A-G-I-N-A. Say it with me, "Vagina." It's not a bad or scary word, it's simply human anatomy and it's time to love ourselves for our sexy, blossoming lady flower. I'm not ashamed and neither should you.

As a woman, I am proud that I have a vagina and although it probably doesn't smell like any candle, I don't want to be afraid of it. It's so common for women to douche and spray perfume down there in fear of opening their legs and being shamed for a very natural scent. We don't deserve this! Balls get sweaty and so does a vagina. It's important to be hygienic, but that shouldn't include smothering our flowers in chemicals.

I love the shock factor the candle has becuase it makes you think about what the word vagina means in our society. Why should we hide it and our sexuality when we don't usually do the same with the word, "penis?"