Our Maine Vacation Home Is My Favorite Place In The World

5 Reasons Our Family Vacation Home In Maine Will Be One Of My Favorite Places In The World

It's not just the small-town feel.

40
Dylan Couch

For as long as I can remember, my family and I have been going away to Maine to visit our vacation home and it never gets old! I look at Maine as my second home and I really want to share five reasons why Maine is my home away from home.

1. The memories

I can't remember a time in my life where my family wasn't going to Maine. We've made so many memories with our neighbors and with each other. One of my favorite memories is going on a walk with our neighbors to the Wetlands.

2. Fishing

While spending so much time in Maine, I was able to pick up a new hobby. Fishing has become one of my favorite hobbies especially up in Maine! I was able to go fishing with one of our neighbors and we became fishing buddies. He was such a great fisher and I learned so many great fishing tips from him!

3. Visiting the lakes

Being able to visit all the lakes of Maine is always a fun time and I always enjoy doing it every time we swing by them!

4. The beaches

Maine has so many nice beaches and It's always one of my favorite things to do when we visit. I think anyone from Maine can agree with me that Maine beaches are the best!

5. The small-town feel

I've always enjoyed the atmosphere of Maine, especially for its small-town feel. Very quiet and relaxing... The best place to visit when wanting to have a relaxing vacation.