UnLeashed

UnLeashed

Its a poem about a vagina

156
UnLeashed
google images

One day I realized I needed to have a voice. So I wrote a poem about a vagina, plus it makes people weirded out when I say vagina. So, vagina!

Vagina: noun; the muscular tube leading from the external genitals to the cervix of the uterus in women.

Sexists, excuse me. I mean, many people may not know that the vagina is more than a women part, here are some facts you may not know about the vagina!

1. Vaginas can lift weights! That saying "you hit like a girl"? Makes no sense. How is that even a statement? If my vagina can lift weights I can sure as hell punch hard. So don't you dare say I can't do anything if my vagina can lift weights. I can do whatever I want. Let that "weigh" in.

2. Hair around the vaginal area grows only 3 weeks while the hair on a person's head grows 7 years. I'm sorry I don't look or feel like a Barbie! Waxing costs up to $80 dollars, trust me I looked it up. Imagine a pinch ripe feeling down by your sensitive parts. Also when it grows back it is like spikes and you look like a person who just got their legs. So I'm sorry that my vagina can't be hairless all the time. Sorry everyone that my legs aren't hairless either. I'm sorry I'm a Wookie. Why is it okay to have hair on your head but not your vagina? Let that statement grow on you.

3. The vagina has blood that comes out monthly. I didn't choose this. I can't help that I go on an emotional roller coaster. I don't want to see the red sea. Also, periods aren't made to torture women or make them emotional but it creates life. So the guy who yells and hides from the tampon just know that if your mom didn't have periods you wouldn't be here. So whenever I get emotional don't automatically blame my period! My vagina is mad that I can't give it a child, so I rage bleed. No period = No life. I hope you all can soak all this knowledge in.

4. There are 8,000 nerve endings in the clitoris, while the penis only has 4,000. Imagine taking care of a puppy that was lost. But someone took it in and cared for them. At first, it was standoffish, then let the owner in. They connected and grew attached. Now imagine kicking all the love out of the dog repeatedly and then left for dead. That is what sex is like for a girl, it's more than a stroll in a park. Physical, emotional, spiritual and mental connection. So when you have sex with a girl it means a lot. Then when you call a girl a bitch, it hurts. The definition of a bitch is a female dog. Women's rights must be a dog with a leash around her neck.

5. The "vagina" comes from the Latin root meaning "sheath for a sword". Please good sir with the fancy hair, put your sword in my sheath because that is my only purpose. No thank you, my vagina means more than some fun thing to play with! It is more than this new toy you get, and when you get bored you can't just throw it away! It has a purpose just like we do!

We women are worthy and valuable. Women don't deserve to be looked at as anything less than a male. It makes us stronger. We have fought since the beginning of time, and it was because of our vagina we could do it. For all the women who get put down every day, it is not your fault! If a vagina can lift weights, grow hair, give life and make a connection you can ignore those people who think the vagina is a weakness. Nowhere in the definition does it say, "Women can't do this" or "They're just sex objects!" Oh, by the way, I'm not on my period, I'm just tired of people being sexist!