With the holidays and a new year coming upon us, it's time to make a bucket list, if you haven't already. Life is precious and short; its time to sit down and make a list of everything you have ever wanted to do. These are things that I have on my bucket list, that I hope can help you in building yours.
1. Get a tattoo.
2. Rescue and adopt a dog.
3. Go ziplining.
4. Buy one of my loved ones a car or a house.
5. Go to New York City for New Years.
6. Pay off any family debt.
7. Graduate college.
8. Go Bungee jumping.
9. Go Skydiving.
10. Give someone everything they deserve.
11. Go to a shooting range.
12. Roadtrip across America.
13. Run and coordinate a fundraiser.
14. Go to Chicago.
15. Write a book and get that book published.
16. Start a blog and be consistent with it.
17. Go to Ireland.
18. Take part in a mud run or color run.
19. Take a self-defense class.
20. Become CPR certified.
21. Fly a plane.
22. Drive the fastest car in the world.
23. Go on the Christmas market cruise along the Rhine River.
24. Get a bartending license.
25. Go on a Flyboard.
26. Jump into a waterfall.
27. See the Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris.
28. Stay in a Tuscan Villa in Italy.
29. Go on a helicopter ride.
30. Go on a hot air balloon ride.
31. Visit the Catacombs in Paris.
32. Swim with sea turtles in Hawaii.
33. Witness the Northern Lights.
34. Go to the Grand Canyon.
35. Go to Australia.
36. Attend some sort of Olympic event.
37. Go to a Superbowl.
38. Be a part of the wine war in La Rioja, Spain.
39. Go to Amsterdam.
40. Run a marathon.
41. Learn sign language.
42. Go scuba diving.
43. Be an organ donor.
44. Go hiking.
45. Go in a sensory deprivation tank.
46. Sing my heart out at a karaoke in a bar.
47. Get my motorcycle license and buy my own motorcycle.
48. Go mudding.
49. Volunteer at an aquarium.
50. Help those in third world countries.
51. Go to a drive-in movie.
52. Cliff dive.
53. Learn stickshift.
54. Go racing on a track.
55. Save someone's life.
56. Start my own business.
57. Explore a cave.
58. Create a non-profit.
59. Ride ATV's.
60. Do a police ride along.
61. Go whitewater rafting.
62. Release baby turtles into the ocean.
63. Go to the Black Sand Beach.
64. Buy my own land.
65. Go to another city or country without any plans.
These are just a few things I would like to do at one point in my life. They may not all happen all at once, but having these ideas gives you the motivation to live every day to the fullest. This isn't a list of things that you wish you could do, it's a list of things you are going to do.