9 Underrated G-Eazy Songs That Need To Be In Your Music Library

Looking for some G-Eazy bops that aren't as famous as "Him & I?" Look no further.

163

Even if you don't listen to G-Eazy, you know his songs "Him & I," with Halsey and "Me, Myself & I" with Bebe Rexha because, well, they're two of his most popular songs, and they're almost always playing on the radio.

Like every artist out there, G-Eazy has some gems that aren't as popular, and I'm about to give you a list of them. If you don't know these songs already, you should, because they'd be great on a hype playlist, a workout playlist, or any playlist in general.

1. "Eazy" from "The Beautiful & Damned"

Almost every single person that I've talked to about his music says something along the lines of "isn't his music about sex, drugs and girls?" and to give you the short answer: yes, some of it is, but there are songs that hardly mention it at all, like "Eazy." I won't give too much away, but it's basically about his life, and it can serve as motivation. If G-Eazy can go through all of this stuff and still come out on top, then so can you, boo.

2. "Calm Down" from "When It's Dark Out"

This is one of the songs that mentions girls and sex, but it's a good hype song. "Calm Down" is about G-Eazy's way to fame and about how he's the next star out of the Bay Area, where he's from. My argument is that it's another inspirational track.

3. "Everything Will Be OK" from "When It's Dark Out"

Oh, boy. You'll definitely need tissues for this one. Like "Eazy," this song is also about Gerald's life, but it also gives listeners the message that not matter what you go through, everything will be alright in the end. I'm sensing a pattern here.

4. "I Mean It" from "These Things Happen"

I don't really have an inspirational explanation for this one, but it's off of his first actual record "These Things Happen," which, surprisingly, not a lot of people know about. Give this one a listen. As a matter of fact, listen to the whole album. Although I will tell you that if you don't like songs about sex and girls, then this one isn't for you.

5. "Sober" from "The Beautiful & Damned"

Because we all love a little Charlie Puth, right?

6. "The Beautiful & Damned" from "The Beautiful & Damned"

The opening track to "The Beautiful & Damned" is raw - it talks about Gerald's inner angels and demons, and how both of them come into the spotlight. In this song, he talks about how he needs to better himself as a person, but it's hard to because of the fame.

7. "Think About You" from "When It's Dark Out"

If you're looking for another breakup song to add to that breakup playlist, then you might want to add this one.

8. "Tumblr Girls" from "These Things Happen"

Another breakup song to put on the breakup playlist. "Tumblr girls" are basically those girls we all see on Tumblr, and how we think they're so perfect, but they're actually not. This song talks about that, plus a relationship. It's a feels trip.

9. "Marilyn" from "Must Be Nice"

Of course, I had to throw it back even further with a song from his first EP ever. Plus, the video is cute as HECK. Just look at that gif.