I Am Who I Am Because I'm An Aries

I Am Who I Am Because I'm An Aries

Did someone say Aries season?

274
I Am Who I Am Because I'm An Aries
unsplash

The Sun, the Moon, and the planets are perfectly aligned to make me perfectly me.

Everything I do and everything I am is because I am an Aries. That’s what I’ve decided.

For each of the twelve zodiac signs, there are common traits, strengths, weaknesses, and overall attitudes. These signs fall under one of four elements- water, fire, earth, and air. Zodiac signs are determined by birthdate, and I came marching into the world right at the right time, with Aries being born between March 21-April 19.

My fiery personality, ignited by my burning passion makes complete sense with Aries being one of three zodiac signs as a fire sign. Occasionally my enthusiasm and go-getter attitude gets the best of me, and I burn out. Nonetheless, I persevere and remain determined, just as Aries do.

Being a fire sign also means being warm, which I hope is how I come across to all those I encounter. This warmth translates into acceptance, which I integrate into my daily life as I forge and maintain relationships with a plethora of people.

Beyond my Aries traits influencing my personal life, being an Aries plays an integral role in my professional life. Ambition, charisma, and enthusiasm are keys traits of mine that impact my studies and career path. My drive motivates me to reach my goals, and my charisma is key to getting these opportunities, and my enthusiasm keeps me cheerful and allows me to stay positive as I face adversity.

Though my sign gives me virtues, they also provide my vices. My constant eagerness leads to an excess of impatience. And with my dedication to and passion for everything I do comes a bit of stubbornness, as I am always ready to stand my ground.

This mix of energy, warmth, ambition, charisma, willfulness, and drive paints a picture of who I am and I am so content.

Obviously, astrology is pseudo-scientific and I cannot blame my faults or accredit my achievements to being an Aries, but I like that all of the traits that are characteristically Aries coincidentally parallel with everything I am.