71 Activities To Make The Ultimate Spring Bucket List

For those spring days that you are bored.

36
pexels.com

These ideas are for everyone of all ages. Pick one or ten to do this spring!

Go for a walk

Have a picnic

Go downtown

Pick flowers

Pick berries

Plant a garden

Volunteer

Go to a baseball game

Clean out your closet

Go on a picnic

Shop at a farmer's market

Fly a kite

Visit the zoo

Go to a concert

Watch the sunrise

Start and complete a DIY project

Do a puzzle

Take a yoga class

Paint a flower pot

Play a sport

Play on a playground

Have a game night

Have a tea party

Play hopscotch

Plan a weekend getaway

Do a random act of kindness

Go fishing

Play mini golf

Pick strawberries

Hammock outside

Visit a dog park

Learn a new skill

Start a journal

Bake cookies

Make a bird house

Play in the rain

Make homemade lemonade

Make a mud pie

Take pictures of nature

Grill with your family

Skip rocks

Eat ice cream

Visit an animal shelter

Go exploring

Go swimming

Visit the park

Go stargazing

Have a bonfire

Go camping

Build a fort

Have a garage sale

Ride a bike

Climb a tree

Take a nap outside

Go to a drive-in movie

Play tennis

Find a treehouse

Go on a hot air balloon ride

Take a day trip 

Go horseback riding

Spend time with your family

Make a fresh fruit smoothie

Run a 5K or 10K

Plan a scavenger hunt

Visit the local library

Have a family and/or friends photoshoot

Eat your lunch outside

Visit a museum

Eat watermelon

Go on a hike

Go on a road trip

Whatever you do this spring, make it one to remember.

What Your Car's Color Says About Your Personality

Your color choice speaks volumes. It doesn't just emit an image for the car, it also says something about your style and personality! It's a form of self-expression. Are you confident? Are you sophisticated? Are you easy-going? Are you outgoing? Are you practical? As you're reviewing car sites for your next car purchase, what color will you opt for? Find out what certain color choices says about you!

136561

When it comes to car shopping you likely have certain preferences, including what color it should be. Your color choice speaks volumes. It doesn't just emit an image for the car, it also says something about your style and personality! It's a form of self-expression. Are you confident? Are you sophisticated? Are you easy-going? Are you outgoing? Are you practical? As you're reviewing car sites for your next car purchase, what color will you opt for? Find out what certain color choices says about you!