I have lived with a variety of people during college, some messy and some clean. I have learned that not everyone can live up to my clean standards. Us clean freaks and slobs gotta take a breath and refer to this list whenever in a pickle with your roommates.
Even if you are close or just complete strangers, it can be hard living with that person but here are some basics that everyone should live by.
1. Thou shall not watch Netflix shows we started together without one another.
2. Thou shall always clean up after yourself.
3. Thou shall not eat other roommate's food (without asking).
4. Thou shall respect shared spaces.
5. Thou shall not order pizza or dessert without asking roommates.
6. Thou shall not use all the hot water.
7. Thou shall buy paper towels or dishwasher detergent whenever at the store.
8. Thou shall not borrow clothes without asking.
9. Thou shall take turns for taking out the trash.
10. Thou shall not change the thermostat without asking.