The Ultimate Summer Bucket List For True Michiganders

Good Vibes In Michigan

311

Summertime in Michigan couldn't be any sweeter, from the amazing waterfalls, the Mackinaw Island fudge and the beautiful sunsets. This summer don't waste your time at a beach, or a pool, instead grab a few friends and take a trip to these beautiful places.

Heres an ultimate Michigander summer bucket list to make your summer a royal summer!

1. Drink A Michigan Beer In Beer City

Located in Grand Rapids, Michigan you'll be able to try a beer from local breweries, and even find a beer hotel!

2. Cliff jumping into Lake Superior at Black Rocks!

Located in Marquette, Michigan near the tip of Presque Isle Park. Take a chilly dive into Lake Superior!

3. Take a trip to Kitch-iti-kipi (The Big Spring)

Located in Manistique, Michigan Kitch-iti-kipi is the largest water freshwater spring!

4. Take a hike to see Munising Falls

Located in the city of Munising, Michigan this waterfall is about a 1.2 miles round trip from the parking area.

5. Take a picture with a black bear at Oswalds Bear Ranch.

Located in Newberry, Michigan. Take a trip to Oswald's to learn about these black bears! Make sure to bring your camera to get a picture with a baby cub!

6. Go kayaking through Pictured Rocks.

Your Kayaking journey begins in a 56-foot passenger vessel that will head to the East Channel of Munising Bay where you will launch your kayak!

7. Climb the beautiful dunes at Sleeping Bear Dunes.

Located in Traverse City, Michigan, Sleeping Bear Dunes is one of the "Most Beautiful Places In America" so now you have to make sure you add this to your summer bucket list!

8. Go to a Tigers game of course!

Located in Detroit, Michigan.

9. Mackinaw City/Island

Spend a weekend or even go for a day, there are several things to do while in Mackinaw!

10. Go camping at one of these many private campgrounds.

Whether you want to camp or glamping there are several campgrounds for everyone!

11. The Cherry Republic.

Located in Glenn Arbor, Michigan, The Cherry Republic is the place for cherry lovers, from chocolate covered cherries, pies and even jams they have it!

12. Go to the Capri Drive-In.

Located in Coldwater, Michigan. Open 7 days a week, you can park your car and enjoy a movie!

Even though I only listed 12 things to do there are several other things you can do and visit in Michigan!