UF Students "Have A Dream"

UF Students "Have A Dream"

3

In honor of Martin Luther King Jr. Day earlier this week, we tried to think of everything that UF students have a dream about. While these topics may not be as pressing or important as ending racism, that doesn't mean we still don't hope they happen sometime in the near future. 

UF Students have a dream- that one day there will be a Chipotle right on campus so that we can fulfill our sudden burrito cravings in between class periods with ease.  

UF Students have a dream- that they aren't crazy, and those five questions on the scantron in a row really all do have the answer C. 

UF students have a dream- that it is possible to go one full day without having a near-death experience with either a biker, longboarder, scooter or RTS bus. 

UF students have a dream- that the weather will be the same when they get out of class as it was when they went in the building. 

UF students have a dream- that somehow due to a freak seismic shift, Gainesville ends up on either the Gulf or the east coast and is right by a beautiful, warm beach. 

UF students have a dream- that someday soon they will get a UF Alert that actually ends with the suspect being caught. 

UF students have a dream- that personal nap stations will be constructed inside the new Reitz Union expansion. 

UF students have a dream- that they are able to sell their $200 textbook back to the bookstore for more than $13.75

UF students have a dream- that local music promoters will stop creating the "UF Class of ___" Facebook groups and spamming them with advertisements for their events. 

UF students have a dream- that one day, phone signals will be able to thrive inside The Swamp on game day. 

What do you have a dream about? Post on Twitter or Instagram with the tag #OdysseyUF and we'll publish the best submissions!