Types of Karen

Types of Karen

You thought there was just one type or Karen out there? Surprise! We have been blessed with different forms of Karen throughout our daily lives.

419
Types of Karen

Karen. The name we give to every irritating woman we have ever met or interacted with. For men with this type of personality, I usually name them Todd or Chris, however, Karen seems to make up the majority of the daily issues we come up against.

The first Karen is probably the most well known. This is the Karen who yells at managers and young children in order to get their way. This is my least favorite kind of Karen and they know this. Maybe they don't...because they still do signature Karen things from day to day.

The second type of Karen is my favorite. The Karen who cuts you off on the highway or gives you a face while she passes you. These women do not care about their effects on the rest of humanity, and I am convinced they make it their business to ruin your day.

The third and thankfully last type of Karen is the one who drives excessively slow. She apparently has nowhere to be and can take all day to get from point A to point B. Typically, you cannot get around her or she starts to speed up when you do. She may also not know where she is going. I assume all Karen types on the road are from different states or countries because she does not know common driving etiquette. This girl may try to veer into another lane or turn without signaling first. I followed a Karen the other day for only a couple miles but my goodness I was so fed up by the time she decided to get off the road I was on.

Karen-types aren't all bad. They allow us to realize that some small issues don't really matter in the grand scheme of things. We become better people due to our witness of who a Karen is and strive to be different.

Do you think the people who fit this description know they are a Karen? Do they do these things out of personal gain or just because they can? What is the goal of their interactions with others? These are the questions that will never be answered because everyone knows: you can't win with a Karen.