5 Types Of Guys You Meet In College

5 Types Of Guys You Meet In College

You know and have met at least one of these guys on campus

801
5 Types Of Guys You Meet In College

Before you say it, I need you to know that I know. It is by no means acceptable to put people into boxes and categorize them, but sometimes you cannot help it. On a college campus, it seems like you run into the same people over and over again. They may have different names and they may have different faces, but the aesthetic of many guys is the same. Here are fives types of guys you will run into on a college campus:

1.Everyone has met at least one bro

The bro is one of the most common kinds of guys you will meet on a college campus. They come in many shapes and sizes, but you just know when you spot one. Often the bro is the pinnacle of a fraternity or the head of a clique. His name might be Chad, Nick, or Joseph who is comically called Broseph. He may come off as a jerk initially, but the bro can be a really cool dude. The bro has a big personality and a big ego. If you ever encounter a group of bros, you will know almost immediately. Bros have a distinct smell. They smell like testosterone, axe, and sweat.

2. Is that a Calvin Klein model ?

In my experience, there are at least two Calvin Klein models hiding out somewhere on campus. When you first lay eyes on one of these guys, it is shocking. For a moment, you cannot even believe that that level of male beauty can even be present on your random little campus. “Where has he been this entire semester ?” is a question you might even ask yourself. The Calvin Klein model guys are tall, strong jawed, and (sadly) not the most talkative. If you ever get the chance to talk to one of these guys, please ask them about their skin care routine and then report back to me.

3. Does he have to wear his jersey all of the time ?

This guy and the bro might know each other really well or they might be the same person. This guy is the sports guy. He can always been seen wearing something with an embroidered stick or a ball on it. We all know he plays a sport because it is either plastered across his chest or on his back. The sports guy is rarely ever seen alone because he and his team always travel together. The sports guy is a loyal and determined guy who takes himself and his team quite seriously.

4. I bet you he wants to live in a log cabin one day

This entire piece was inspected by a nickname my friend and I gave this guy. We dubbed him “camp dude”. He is a khaki pant wearing, man bun adorning, nomadic looking individual. Camp dude and other guys like him are effortlessly some of the most beautiful males on campus. They look rustic and seem intuned with the earth. They look like they smell like pine and the air before it rains. Camp dudes are some of the nicest guys you will ever interact with. They meditate, go on hikes, and drink copious amounts of herbal teas so they are truly zen.

5. Does he go here ?

Last, but certainly not least, we cannot forget that guy that you only see at parties. This guy is loud, proud, and fun. He has six interchangeable names that everyone calls him because no one knows his actual first name. He can be found at any party, no matter what time or day of the week it is. People either love him or hate him immediately after he walks into the room. That personality can be a lot for some people. The weirdest thing about him is that you are 100% sure you have never actually seen him on campus. If you have, he might have glided by like a ghost, so you are not even sure if it really was him.

There you have it. Five of the many types of guys you may find on your college campus. Look out for them. Although they might fit into one of these categories perfectly, they can still be pretty good guys.