Two Teenage Girls Gone Too Soon

Two Teenage Girls Gone Too Soon

We need justice for Kylie Lindsey and Isabella Chilchilla.

150
Two Teenage Girls Gone Too Soon
Facebook.com

Today, September 27, 2016, is a day the people of Paulding County, and areas near, will never forget. On this day one year ago, two beautiful young ladies lost their lives in a tragic car accident due to the carelessness of former Georgia State Patrol Officer AJ Scott. I will never forget this day. It is something I never want to experience again. The disbelief, the pain, the confusion. These girls, shown below, were sweet, innocent, beautiful girls with their whole lives ahead of them.

This is Kylie Lindsey. She was 17.

This is Isabella Chinchilla. She was 16.

If you haven't heard anything about this story, click the link below to learn more from the news. http://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/two-teens-killed-a...

WARNING: This shows the dash cam video from the wreck. http://www.cbs46.com/story/31251015/dash-cam-Wvideo... As you see from this video, he swerves right into the teen's car. Why? Did he forget his training? Was he trying to scare them? We will never know. But what we do know is his actions were wrong and he needs to pay his consequences.

When I first started writing this, it was going to be something like support for the family and friends of these beautiful angels. Now, I'm angry. This situation is very unfair and it breaks my heart and puts a fire in my soul. I want the girls' story to be heard, so please share, and tell me where you're sharing from.

The former State Trooper that hit the girls was going 91 miles per hour five seconds before the crash. He slowed to 68 mph right before he hit the car. He had been reprimanded for his speed more than one time. He got no charges. GSP spokesperson Capt. Mark Perry previously told a news station, "At the time of the wreck, he was on no kind of emergency call, en route to no accident, not trying to stop a vehicle." If that statement alone does not just infuriate you, it should. It was also reported that Scott was elected to the Buchanan City Council. So they take him out of one government position, and put him right into another one? Makes sense right? No.

This is the site of the crash where the girls were killed. Their lives were taken away from them in this exact spot. Their parents will never get to experience high school graduation, college, weddings, grandchildren, anything a parent or family is supported to experience with their daughter. I don't think I've mentioned, there were 2 other boys in the car, who survived. Their lives are changed forever, with this terrible memory. I don't know much about them, which is why I'm trying to focus on the girls. What I need you to understand here, is this could have been so different. However, we cannot go back and change the carelessness of AJ Scott. What we can do is get justice for these girls. Please go to the link below, to learn more. It is the Facebook page created for the girls.

https://www.facebook.com/Justice-for-Kylie-and-Isa...

Next time you're going down the road, pay attention to your speed. Think about the story of how quickly two young girls lives were taken from them in a split second. Always be careful as you drive. No matter how late you are, or no matter how big your hurry.... speeding is never worth the risk.

In Loving Memory of

Kylie Hope Lindsey and Isabella Alise Chinchilla.

September 27, 2015

Forever in our Hearts