turned 20 but still feels young

Recently, I turned 20 and it feels so different to be 20 because of two reasons. One is that I am not a teen anymore which makes me a more mature woman. The second is that I am getting old.

I am not saying getting old is a bad thing, but it is actually a good thing. I believe I have evolved as a person and became a more mature person. I think that is a very good thing. Why do I think that way? Well, there is not one reason for it.

I think when I was a teenager, I was going through a lot of hormonal and physical changes in my body. There was much time I would not know what I am doing and my emotions would change from time to time. I couldn't think properly. It was a time when I felt totally down. Teenage life was not bad, but it was not great.

When I started to become a little older, I started to understand the world from a very different perspective. I started to like everything that surrounded me. I began to look around me. It was a different feeling because when I started to look at things in a different way; I started to like them. When someone looks at things very differently, then they start to like them. And that is what I felt. I started to feel like a new person and it only happened when I started to get out of my teenage phase. That is why I still feel young even though I'm not a teenager anymore.