12 Tweets That Will Cheer You Up After Receiving Your Final Exam Scores

These tweets are guaranteed to make you cry of laughter instead of sorrow after finals.
69

If you are a college student that just finished your first semester finals, then I would like to present you with a huge congratulation because you survived! The college days have its ups and downs, lefts and rights, but nothing compares to the feeling of finishing that last final. Whether you aced it, failed it, or landed somewhere in between, you should still be proud of yourself.

Luckily, we live in the 21st century where we can burrow our sorrow and/or happiness (depending on your level of intelligence and choice of major) in pointless social media platforms that many argue may represent the ultimate contrast to productivity. To absolutely no expense of myself, I provide you with these tweets that I traded precious moments of my life indulging upon when instead I should have been studying, Now that we are all in the clear, I invite you to treat yourself to the feeling of sweet, sweet joy that I still have not yet experienced as I continue to recover from my finals.

1. @yeetztweetz

This starts us off with one of the greatest confessionals of our generation. Who cares if Chuck E. Cheese if for kids; bringing beer into the ball pit should totally be a thing. This is a right you can fight for after you successfully graduate from college.

2. @ItsJoshPeck

Josh brought us all the feels while going back to visit his old house from the Nickelodeon show Drake & Josh. Home for the holidays, right? I hope you are feeling the same joy that Josh feels when you're home for winter break and no longer thinking about your finals.

3. @JuliaHass

Julia has blessed us with this beautiful scientifically discovery. Nothing else is for sure that pure and good, especially my final exam scores.

4. @JohnMayer

John Mayer is back at it again having us question if his twitter account is even real. To be honest, this tweet is 100% real.

5. @holyfag

This guy is just saying what he sees. We see it too, Bradlee.

6. @Fahris56

This is legendary as it takes us along for a beautiful ride that ends with the girlfriend getting iced. I can't feel bad for her because she should've seen it coming.

7. @Simpnmild

This is totally related to someone taking a final.

8. @LifeWithAlcohol

Preach.

9. @lewiswethall

He is just saying exactly what we are all thinking.

10. @kshlant

Better luck next time.

11. @memeprovider

The meme provider came in huge with this piece of treasure. Whoever did this deserves a gold star.

If none of these tweets have yet to cheer you up about possibly failing a college final, then this one is sure to turn your frown upside down.

12. @mungship

The grand finale is a tweet featuring a little sister that just never quite learns.