10 TV Shows And Movies That Netflix Needs To Add

Netflix really needs to step up their game in 2020.

23

Have you ever spent an hour just scrolling through Netflix with your friends, figuring out what you want to watch, but end up just switching to Hulu because there is never anything interesting that catches your eye? Your answer is most likely yes. This is a list of 10 TV shows and movies that would make this process a lot easier.

"The Goonies"

This is a classic movie that everyone needs to watch at least once. It is because of this movie that when I need to get my friends' attention, I scream, "HEY YOU GUYSSS!"

"Boy Meets World"

Another classic. This show aired and finished well before I was even born, but I watched it all the time throughout my childhood. I could watch it for hours on end and never get bored.

"The Lion King"

This is just plain obvious. I have yet to meet one person that does not like this movie. If I am ever feeling super nostalgic about my childhood, "The Lion King" is my go-to movie.

"Lost"

This might be a little biased because this is my favorite show of all time. Netflix actually did have "Lost" at one point but then they took it off many years ago. They definitely need to revive this amazing show.

"The Conjuring"

This is a great pick for when you're feeling a little "spooky," especially around Halloween time. It is a classic horror movie that almost everyone has seen, and it really should be on Netflix.

"Full House"

Although Netflix does have "Fuller House," it really is nothing compared to the original show. It would be awesome to rewatch where it all began.

"Family Matters"

This is another show that came out way before my time, and it really is a classic. It has been forever since I've seen an episode, and I think a lot of people would appreciate it if Netflix jumped on that opportunity.

"George of the Jungle"

I've watched this movie at least 1,000 times growing up. I truly think that everyone would appreciate and enjoy watching young Brenden Fraser shirtless for an hour and thirty minutes.

All of the "Fast and Furious" movies

This is one of the best movie franchises. Period. A lot of franchises make sequels that get too dragged out, and while "F&F" does have a lot of sequels, they genuinely get better and better with every movie.

"The Land Before Time"

This is a movie I don't remember watching but also remember certain scenes very vividly. I was convinced that I dreamt it up as a child until someone showed me a picture of the movie.