15 Things That Turn 10 Years Old in 2017

Wow, I feel old.

527
Hollywire

I'm not sure about you, but I always find myself thinking that the year is 2014 or 2015. I just feel like there's no way that it is already 2017. Even more amazing, to me at least, is that the year 2007 was 10 years ago. Here are some things that we may find very recent but are turning 10 years old this year:

1. Juno

The witty and lovable pregnant teenager made her debut on December 5, 2007.

2. Crank That (Soulja Boy)

Everybody's favorite middle school dance was released on May 2, 2007.

3. High School Musical 2

This much anticipated musical sequel made its debut on Disney Channel on August 17, 2007.

4. Britney Spears Shaving Her Head

This bizarre event occurred in February 2007.

5. The iPhone

The original iPhone was released on June 29, 2007.

6. Hey There Delilah Becomes No. 1 on the Billboard Charts

Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City?... this catchy song worked its way to the Billboard Number 1 spot in June 2007.

7. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (the book)

The final Harry Potter book was released on July 21, 2007.

8. The Final Season of Gilmore Girls

The final episode of Gilmore Girls aired on May 15, 2007.

9. The "Jonas Brothers" Album

The Jonas Brothers' self-entitled album, "The Jonas Brothers," was released on August 7, 2007.

10. Keeping Up With the Kardashians

The first episode of the show that America loves to hate aired on October 14, 2007.

11. Shrek the Third

By 2007, three Shrek movies had been released, with Shrek the Third premiering on May 18, 2007.

12. The "Charlie Bit My Finger" Video

The viral video was uploaded to Youtube on May 22, 2007.

13. Hannah Montana Best of Both Worlds Concert

The second tour of everyone's favorite pop star / normal teenager kicked off on October 18, 2007.

14. Justin Bieber's First Youtube Video

Justin Bieber is a classic example of a Youtube star accomplishing the dream. His first Youtube video was uploaded in 2007.

15. Ratatouille

Only Pixar can make it seemingly acceptable for a rat to work in a kitchen. Ratatouille was released on June 29, 2007.

Wow, I feel old.