Tulipán Can Do More Than Packaging

My Top 3 Most Anticipated Games Coming Out Within The Next Year

All aboard the hype train!

2

After spending my first year of college without my video game consoles with me, I soon found myself out of the loop, that loop being the new video game releases. However, next semester I'm jumping back into the loop now that my systems are coming to college with me.

After seeing all the upcoming games that are coming out soon, I can say it feels pretty good to be in the loop again.

1. "Borderlands 3" (September 13, 2019)

There's no better company that can pull off an amazing open world RPG such as the people at Gearbox Software. I can still remember watching the fake trailers as teasers for "Borderlands 3" after the release of "Borderlands 2." We got spinoffs such as "Borderland the Pre-Sequel" and "Tales from the Borderlands." They weren't "Borderlands 3," but they still were pretty fun to play. But when "Borderlands 3" was announced and gameplay was shown, I found myself in anticipation and asking for more. With four new operators to choose from with their own unique skill trees, recurring characters from previous games, the promise of 1 billion guns, a new loot system, new game mechanics, and new environments, the only thing I can ask for now is to play the game.

2. "Watch Dogs Legion" (March 6, 2020)

The main excitement comes from the game's main gimmick/selling point: that every NPC in the game is playable with their own set of skills that they specialize in, from young street hipsters to old ladies. If you see a character, then they're playable. Plus it's an open world game, which I am a complete sucker for. The story isn't that bad either. Players will be in charge of taking back London after a corrupt private military corporation has taken control. I can see my brother and I playing this game for hours.

3. "Animal Crossing: New Horizons" (March 20, 2020)

We haven't seen an actual Animal Crossing game on a console for some time now since "New Leaf,' which was back in 2012. If you wanna count "Pocket Camp," go ahead, but like I said, on a console. Loads of new mechanics, villagers, and multiplayer locally and wireless. This is gonna be a good game.

What games are you excited about?