Truth Is The Way To Go

Truth Is The Way To Go

Honesty is the best policy.
4

What bothers you the most? Is it the way people dress, or the way they talk? How about the words that come from their mouth? Personally, the thing that bothers me the most is being lied to. Even little white lies, they begin to add up over time. Nowadays, you can never be too sure whether a person speaks the truth or not. What exactly drives them to do this? No one knows; I guess they all have their “reasoning.”

As people, we don’t always want to hear the truth. We grew up where everyone said, “the truth hurts.” Although, sometimes that is true, I believe that honesty is the best policy. For instance, if there is not any honesty in a friendship, is there a friendship at all? Some people say they believe their friends all the time. If we weren’t there when it happened, how do we know for sure that it is what happened? Don’t get me wrong, I’m not saying that all people are liars or that they would come up with some excuse. Simply, it is just a question to think about.

All too often, we try to spare each other’s feelings as much as possible. We don’t want to sound as if we are ignorant. Many people want to hear those little white lies, because in some odd way, they say that it boosts their confidence. Being lied to makes you feel confident? Honestly, as a person who receives lies every day, I feel as if that would drop your confidence. Just be honest and don’t spare each other’s feelings because it will save the argument that will come later.

Honesty is always the best policy. Just be truthful.