9 Gifs That Sum Up What Registration Is Really Like

The college Hunger Games

20

I experienced my first registration this past week with three roommates that can agree with these. It was honestly the most hectic sixty seconds of my life. Here is a glimpse of what registration is really like:

1. May the odds be ever in your favor

There may be 8 open seats, but all 23 of us want that class.

2. Making sure everyone is awake at the crack of dawn

The four alarms may all go off at the same time, but just to make sure, you go to extremes to wake your roommates and yourself up.

3. You become the world's fastest typer, and your brain goes insane

Looking at the numbers and your screen back and forth, you may as well become an accountant.

4. When the clock strikes 6:59, you DO NOT BLINK, you just refresh.

in the words of Europe, It's the FINAL COUNTDOWN!

5. If your internet is slow, you panic and scream until it works

It makes you feel like you are not going to get any classes you need or want, and you may as well just cry.

6. The actual preparation of creating your schedule

the many hours of seeing what times work best with other classes, your work schedule, your napping time, etc.

7. Getting waitlisted for almost all of your classes

It's the worst when you do it at 7 on the dot, but you somehow get waitlisted. (It's even worse if you are not in the top fifteen). All you wanted was to have your schedule.

8. When you don't have any 8 am's or Friday classes

You get to sleep in, AND you get a longer weekend.

9. When it is all over and you can happily go back to sleep

unless you drank too much coffee like I did.

If you are in college or have experienced this, you probably know exactly how all of these feel. If you are coming to college, prepare yourselves. Until then, good luck with midterms and finals so you can do it all again next semester.