Dressing up and going out is so much fun, but the stress comes from accessorizing and having a hair that matches the outfit. How long will it take? How much will it cost to do? What is everyone else doing? Do not worry because the top three trendy hair styles will never fail to wow someone.

1. Waves

Photo by Tim Mossholder on Unsplash

A fairly simple, yet beautiful hair style. There are many ways to do this. Shower and leave your hair in braids overnight, use a curling wand and use whatever size barrel to exemplify the waves, or use a flat iron like curling iron to get nice wavy hair.

2. Half up

Photo by Lindsay McGrath on Unsplash

This hairstyle is best of both worlds. It's not all up, but not all down. Having some hair lay on your shoulders and then up in any design is sure to compliment any dress and that beautiful face. This one is a tad more complicated to do, but look for tutorial videos or a friend to help.

3. Up-do

Photo by Adela Dupetit on Unsplash

Easily the hardest hairstyle to do, but one of the most rewarding. This is a popular style for weddings and major events. Like the picture shown, it is very elegant and beautiful. There are many ways to do an up do, but someone else will have to do it for you.

No matter which style you wear to that dinner event, you will sure look amazing. I promise