trends that will shock you are trends

5 Trends Of 2019 I Won’t Be Jumping On Board With

Don't fall into the trap of the trend.

16
https://www.flickr.com/photos/152210849@N08/39737236033/in/photolist-QyVHUC-23w1oUv-28ga8Vn-2ee7fcR-227fRhG-29ZHaCu-2dTE6Ty-2b8VGbd-2dTUUD9-29UuqQk-2bEd7mB-2bajebW-2cQniTC-2cJ1Har-S1CDtd-2cfNSxg-28cAjpy-25nN4R3-2cGJijf-GVVmnX-23xrHRc-2e2WmJL-2dPVsrm-29pivWo-26mMEmB-296E4em-RMZnW7-QtmLiF-Je9qcW-S55M7j-2dLnvZ5-JfSDwR-2avkGCa-23x6ohH-JfSRzD-QnDnt4-2eeswM4-28kqVC9-23w9LxK-2d2Bg3J-23wvrs8-23w7xCa-21BTRMu-2e4cAgE-2bTGM2p-2bTm8wW-2cJBfBX-RZwDSN-RZwDob-QnwMUT/

When the new year rolls around there are always new trends to follow. Everyone likes to spice things up, but these are a few up and coming I would stay far away from.

1. Putting Cheese In Coffee

I like my cheese on a plate and my coffee in a cup thank you.

Coffee creamer, sugar, milk, and honey added to coffee into a delicious treat in the morning. While cheese may be dairy, like milk, there is no way you will catch me slipping it into my coffee. With so many options such as soymilk, coconut milk, oat milk, rice milk, and almond milk why add cheese to the list? It wasn't that long ago people were putting butter in their coffee, so who knows what else will be determined is a suitable addition to America's favorite morning beverage.

2. The Keto Diet 

How would you like to eat cheese, meat, and other foods high in fat content and still lose weight? That is what the Keto diet promises. This diet is low in sugar and carbs and high in protein and fat. The only problem is that the body doesn't need that much meat, fat, or protein. Most nutritionists don't back up the keto diet, and neither do I.

You might as well just eat fruits, veggies, whole grains, lean meat and call it a day.

3. Oversized Hats

Sorry, I prefer to have my peripheral vision.

I don't know where this trend started, but apparently HUGE hats are making it to the runway. Well, let's face it, fashion runways are a little like Las Vegas. What happens on the runway stays on the runway. I mean can you imagine walking around with these ginormous hats for everyday attire.

4. Anything Neon

It just burns my eyes.

flickr

Neon has been on my top list of least favorite colors for the last decade. Not anyone specific shade or tint of neon. No anything neon burns my eyes. While the fashion industry is out of ideas and decided to try this worn out trend again for 2019, I am just not buying it.

5. Virtual Reality

Real life is way better.

flickr

In reality, virtual experiences are simply that VIRTUAL. Call me old school, but this freaks me out and reminds me a little of the devices worn humans wear in the movie Wallie. Don't get me wrong I think technological advances are incredible. However, I don't see the point is this invention.

It is always fun to see what is currently trending. Whatever 2019 is looking like for you, I hope you aren't falling into the trap of the trend.