Nashville is the home to country music, our favorite country celebs, and fried food. It's a place of views, live music, and lots of dancing. If you get the opportunity to take a trip or drive through it, stay a while and get to know a great city. Here are some ideas that are affordable you can try in Nashville!
1. Walk the pedestrian bridge.
2. Go into the Honky Tonks in downtown Nashville.
3. Go say hi Brad Paisley and Luke Bryan at their homes (just kidding).
4. Go Line Dancing at Wildhorse Saloon.
5. Visit the towns around Nashville for diners and markets.
6. Go take pictures at all of the murals.
7. Stop by the Gaylord Orpyland Resort & Convention Center.
8. Give a cowboy your phone number, because #shootyourshot2017.
Enjoy these inexpensive activities in Nashville, Tennessee! Maybe even stop by the Bluebird Cafe.