Why It's Important to Travel as Much as You Can

Travel: It's Good for Your Soul

That's what memories are made of.

21
https://www.everypixel.com/search?q=travel&stocks_type=free&meaning=&media_type=0&page=1&image_id=15332611455164752357

I adore traveling, any kind of traveling. From road trips to airplane rides, from camping a couple hours away to relaxing on a beach a couple countries away. If there's one thing I've known since I was a little girl, it's that I want to see the world, as much of it as I can, in some way, shape, or form. And I wish to experience it with the people that mean the most to me.

I'm definitely the kind of girl that stares in awe out the window when the plane is in descent, about to land at the destination. I'm the girl that would take a trip anywhere over an luxury object of any kind. I'm the girl that chooses adventure. I'm the girl who collects experiences over things I've had the pleasure of growing up in a family that has taken various vacations all over the United States, being a part of a traveling sports team, taking road trips with the school band, etc. I've had the amazing luxury of experiencing so many unique things with the people I love from a very young age.

Some of the very best memories I've ever made, those memories I think about often and that I hold near to my heart, are memories I've made while traveling. I'll never forget wave-riding at Myrtle Beach with my younger siblings, or tubing across the bright blue ocean with my boyfriend in Aruba, or experiencing a Mardi Gras parade with some of my best friends in high school, or riding a jeep through Sedona, Arizona with my cousins. Someday when you're looking back on your life at the memories, those are going to be the ones that stick out most to you, I guarantee it.

You see, these priceless moments I'm talking about, they're irreplaceable. You can take as many photos as you want, as many but what you really carry with you are the priceless moments you've had. Watching the sunset over the ocean with your significant other, holding each other's hands. Riding the Dumbo ride at Walt Disney World with your little sister, arms up high. Sitting around the campfire with your closest friends, sharing beers and countless laughs. These priceless moments are what make life worth living.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, it's not where you travel to, or what you do while you're traveling, it's who you travel with. Adventure is out there. Grab your people and make some memories while you still can. After all, everyone needs a vacation every once in a while.