Travel With Me Around The World

Travel With Me Around The World

Based in Colorado and a native of this world

14
Nick Elder

I live my life based on one question I always ask myself-

"When you look back on your life, what will you remember?"

The answer is easy.

Other than the obvious family related answers to this question, what I will remember the most are the moments and the experiences I had traveling the world, the friendships I have made along the way and the stories I'll be able to relive to pass on to others.

Travel is a lifestyle.

Travel is a way of life.

One moment I find myself jet skiing in the Caribbean waters of Cartagena, Colombia and the next moment I'm wandering the mysterious streets of Thailand.

Get out and see this beautiful world. Create memories that will last a lifetime. You will never regret the money you spent on these moments.

Follow me on this journey as I travel the world and share with you experiences that have shaped who I am and influenced my overall perspective on life.

In the next three months, I will be traveling to the countries of Panama, Vietnam, and South Africa.

I hope to see you along the way.