5 Ways It's Always Worth It To Travel For That Concert High

Seeing concerts in your hometown is great; but have you ever seen your favorite artist in a city you've never been?

503
Kiahna White-Alcain

As you know, music has been and will always seem to be an ongoing passion of mine. There’s something about the beauty and enjoyment of concerts and venues and arenas that make you feel utterly free of everything and anything.

The act of going to concerts and hearing live music is something I’ve always seemed to crave. No matter what the mood may be, concerts always seem to lift it to a new level.

The feeling of being free and happy is all that emits; any bad mood you could’ve been feeling two hours ago is now gone, you’re just there and free.

There always seems to be controversy over the idea of traveling for concerts. No matter what, people always have something to say about what other people spend their money on. And you know what? Who cares! Traveling and concerts are two things that I will always crave.

Here are 5 reasons why it’s worth it to travel for concerts and why you should too:

1. You get to enjoy music in new places.

There’s something about hearing an artist or a band you like in your own hometown. But there’s something even bigger about hearing an artist you enjoy in a completely new city. Not only are you creating memories with that artist, but you’re now creating memories with that city and that venue. Those are memories no one else can take away.

2. You get to meet/make friends.

Not only does the luxury of traveling for concerts allow you to explore new places, but you also have the opportunity to meet up with friends or make new ones. In cities you don’t know, you always want the ins and outs of things to do. By traveling to cities you don’t know, you have the opportunity to make friends with the locals.

Traveling to new cities allows you to meet friends you’ve always wanted and that’s worth it in itself. There’s something even more special about connecting with friends who share the same love and appreciation for an artist as you. When you’re in the moment of your favorite song and you’re there with your best friends those connections are things that can never be replaced.

3. The experience.

As said, traveling for concerts is always an experience at home; but hearing and seeing an artist you enjoy in new cities or countries make that experience just that much better. You have the ability to fall in love completely with a new city, with a new sound. Being in new cities gives you different types of memories and experiences, things that you’ll always know to hold on to.

4. You get the ability to travel.

Not only do you get the bonus of hearing live music, but by traveling the county or to multiple cities for your favorite artist or band also gives you the luxury of getting to travel. Having the ability to spend money to travel is for sure a bonus, but if it’s worth it for you then there’s no room to judge.

5. You’ll never regret it.

No matter how much money you spend at the end of one summer, you’ll never regret spending that money you worked for on a concert you wanted to go to, in cities you might have never been. People are always going to have something to say about who and what you spend your money on. But at the end of the day, if music and traveling is what makes you happy, then that’s all of the reassurance you need.

Unfortunately, there are some people who don’t have the same luxury as others. But if you have the ability to save and travel, then do it! If that is what makes you happy, then it’s worth it. You’ll never regret spending money on the things you love.

In the end, if music makes you happy and that’s what you want to spend your money on, then it’s always worth it.

There are always going to be people that will grumble and complain about what you’re spending money on. But if you’re spending money on things that will lead you to happiness and joy, then it’s never a mistake.

Traveling and concerts are two things that can never be replaced. No matter where you go or what you see, the ability to hear live music in new cities is always a dream come true.

With the joy of summer approaching, you’re given more free time to do the things that you love. If those things are working as many hours you can in order to travel for the artists you love, then you better go for it.

If those concerts and those artists are what make you the happiest, then it’s always worth it.

Live music and the feelings that come along with it are things that can never ever be replaced. Don’t give that up for the sake of other people thinking they know what you should and shouldn’t spend your money on.

Money can’t buy happiness; but it can buy things pretty damn close.