10 Trader Joe's Essentials Every Foodie Needs

10 Trader Joe's Essentials Every Foodie Needs — From Seasonings To Chocolate, Pesto, And More

If you're a foodie like me, then you'll love these products from Trader Joe's! Give them a try!

43

Trader Joe's is my favorite grocery store for two reasons: it's relatively well-priced and it has the BEST stuff!! This is a list of some of my favorites that I find myself purchasing over and over again! It also looks very similar to my weekly TJ's shopping list...

1. Chocolate Hummus

Okay, I know this might sound weird, but trust me, it's actually good! I dip strawberries and bananas in it. It's not overwhelmingly sweet, and is quite filling!

2. Coconut Whipped Cream

Guys, I eat this stuff by the spoonful! It is so light and has just the right amount of sweetness. It's also a perfect alternative to regular whipped cream. I love eating it alone or putting it on fresh fruit!

3. Kale Gnocchi

This is a great alternative to regular potato gnocchi, as the kale provides some added nutrients and flavor! I love to saute it in a pan and adding my favorite sauce or pesto on top!

4. Vegan Kale, Cashew and Basil Pesto

Speaking of pesto, I LOVE TJ's kale pesto! It goes great on top of the kale gnocchi or on your favorite pasta, pizza or ravioli!

5. Rolled Oats

If you're an oatmeal lover like me, you will understand why I love TJ's rolled oats. They don't get too soggy when they're cooked and they come in a convenient resealable bag for easy access. They are my favorite oats ever!

6. Peanut Butter Protein Granola

This is by far the best granola I have ever tried! It's so good on smoothie bowls, yogurt parfaits, or even plain! I always bring a baggie along with me on road trips or flights (when we get to do that again!).

7. "Hold the Cone" Mini Ice Cream Cones

The BEST dessert if you're craving ice cream but don't want to overindulge. These mini ice cream cones come in chocolate, vanilla, and chocolate chip, and they even have special holiday flavors like peppermint and pumpkin ginger!

8. TJ's Balsamic Glaze

This is the best balsamic glaze I have ever tried! I put it on salads, pizzas, avocado toast, etc! Ever since I found this glaze I've been opting for this instead of salad dressing.

9. Nut Butters

TJ's has the best nut butters! I love their almond and peanut butters. The only ingredients are nuts and salt, which is a great plus. They have more of a runnier consistency than other nut butters I've tried in the past, which is perfect for drizzling over oatmeal or smoothie bowls!

10. Everything But The Bagel Seasoning

Finally, of course, ETB seasoning has to be included on the list! This literally tastes good on EVERYTHING! From avocado toast to Caprese salads, to sandwiches, its always the perfect seasoning to top your favorite foods off with!