The Top Ten Best Christmas Movies To Get You In The Holiday Spirit

The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear.
16

The twelve days of Christmas are finally upon us! You know what that means—it is time to buy all your last minute gifts, bake cookies, and drink hot chocolate, all while preparing for Santa’s arrival being just a few days a way. What better way to get you in the spirit than by spending the nights leading up to the big day watching Christmas movies? Here are the top ten Christmas movies to watch as you countdown the days until the most highly awaited holiday of the year:

1) Elf

"Buddy the Elf, what's your favorite color?"

2) Christmas With The Kranks

Because what is Christmas without a hickory honey ham?

3) The Santa Clause

Everyone started wishing their dad was Santa.

4) Home Alone

“Merry Christmas, you filthy animal.”

5) Deck The Halls

Christmas light wars, quality family time, Danny DeVito and Kristin Chenoweth—how could this movie get any better?

6) Four Christmases

Four Christmases, four crazy parents, all in one one day. What could go wrong?

7) The Holiday

Two couples show what Christmas spirit really means.

8) The Polar Express

To show the true power of believing.

9) It's A Wonderful Life

A true Christmas classic.

10) National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation

Join the Griswolds as they try to make this Christmas the “most fun-filled, old-fashioned, family Christmas ever.”